Free Repair Cafe (Fix-it Event)
South King Tool Library is hosting another free Repair Cafe!
Bring us your broken, cracked, non-functioning - appliances, collectibles, family heirlooms, or every day items! You can bring clothing and linens for repair or knives and garden tools to be sharpened.
Our talented fixers will do their best to make your stuff usable or tell you what parts you need to do the repair yourself.
Just a few things to remember:
- Please brings items you can carry, sorry nothing too big please.
- You must be present during the repair of your items, and we will serve attendees on a first come first serve basis.
- Bring manuals, adapters, chargers, or other components to help us fix or test your item.
- We will do our best to fix it, but no guarantees.
- Please do NOT bring items that are leaking, dangerous, contain gasoline or have a strong odor.
- Sorry, but no microwaves or electronics that are locked out or have cracked screens.
Remember, this event and the repairs are FREE!!!
Please post in the discussion what you are planning to bring so our fixers can see and comment!