FEBRUARY FOCUS EVENT: PRICING FOR PROFIT
Pricing Guru Mike Pritchard, expert in pricing models and research, will share experiences and research from working with large and small companies to help you incorporate scientific pricing approaches into your pricing decisions. You can expect a lively discussion with answers and actionable steps regarding how to:
- Evaluate your current pricing strategy
- Incorporate customer and competitive inputs into pricing decisions
- Avoid commonly made pricing mistakes
- Prevent a race to the bottom and commodity pricing
- Protect yourself from costs increases or overruns
- Achieve maximum profits, even without the greatest market share
- Consider how alternative pricing models would work for you
About Our Guest Speaker
Mike Pritchard’s passion, expertise, and strategic approach to pricing began during his tenure in senior marketing and engineering positions at Intel, ICL, and Sperry Gyroscope. Global companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Real Networks, IBM, and Hewlett-Packard, as well as startups and non-profits, have sought Mike’s consultative advice and worldwide pricing experience, which includes online services, industrial and consumer products. Mike holds an MBA, and has experience teaching and conducting workshops at the University of Washington, Product Camp, Finance Foundations for Startups, Finishing Industries Forum, Bellevue College, and Western Washington University.
Bagels and coffee will be served.