Employee referral program with a bonus of $1,500! Annual reviews, raise, and bonus! Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry!
Join the Sagemax production team producing dental zirconia discs for our global customers. No previous experience required, learn how to use a range of production equipment with our on the site training. Operate production equipment in a quality-conscious, timely and cost-efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction and product specifications. Produce product following designated policies and procedures to ensure that product output reaches or exceeds production output established goals.
- Execute all policies, procedures, and work instructions associated with this position to fulfill Sagemax's Quality System
- Partake in all aspects of the Manufacturing Process obtained by training on all required procedures, equipment, and systems
- Adhere to work safety and security procedures in the performance of all duties
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Keep accurate records within Device History Record of all production work performed
- Record KPIs and daily output values via shift reports
- Communicate and coordinate activities with process lead and production manager
- After training, operate all pieces of associated equipment and machinery which include but are not limited to CNC lathes, heat treatment ovens, sorting systems, sieving equipment, pressing equipment, packaging equipment, and label makers
- Perform in-process quality checks on products being produced
- Monitor and keep level of product defects at minimum
- Adjust process parameters to reduce product defects
- Utilize good judgment and learned knowledge to assess and solve problems as they arise in the production process
- Replenish components from storage areas
- Notify lead and supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- High attention to detail essential
- Ability to differentiate alphabetical and numerical production codes
- Lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodation
- Previous work experience in production or warehouse preferred
- Experience with computer systems and Microsoft Office preferred
What does Sagemax do…
Sagemax is one of the world’s leading dental manufacturers and suppliers of zirconia. Founded in 2006, the company is a rapidly growing provider of aesthetic zirconia products for leading dental CAD / CAM systems.
What do we offer...
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- We provide both PPO & HDHP options for medical
- Dental insurance is free to all employees
- Option of Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance & 401(k) retirement plan
- Employer 401(k) contributions after one year of work
- Personal Development Courses
- Annual reviews, raise, and bonus
- Paid lunches for employees once a month for birthdays
- Employee referral program with a bonus of $1,500
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Receive gifts for positive performance
- Employee recognition and appreciation events
- Unlimited coffee, hot cocoa, bottled water, tea
- Discounts on Verizon phone plans, Microsoft Office, and more!
Sagemax Bioceramics Inc. is one of the world’s leading dental companies producing dental restorative materials. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
Our mission is making people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment, which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.
Sagemax Bioceramics, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Sagemax Bioceramics, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.