Front Desk Receptionist for CPA Firm
Auburn CPA firm seeking positive, energetic receptionist for busy, fast-paced office. This person will be responsible for greeting clients in a friendly, professional, business-like manner - in person and over the phone. As the “face” of the office, interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and self-motivation are key attributes. The ideal candidate for this position will be proficient in their computer skills, with experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of products and Adobe; and with managing social media accounts and online portals. This position requires someone who can manage a 3-4-line phone system and be able to multi-task while being extremely detail-oriented and careful with sensitive information. This person will also be responsible for general office tasks, maintaining client sitting area and conference room and must be punctual to open the office daily at 8am on weekdays.
Typical duties in our paperless office will include:
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients and logging in their projects
- Scheduling appointments
- Word processing
- Downloading and sorting electronic documents from Client Portals
- Scanning and organizing documents electronically
- Compiling tax return and accounting projects
- Preparing and taking bank deposit and picking up mail daily
- Running credit card payments, processing customer receipts
- Setting up networking and business development events
- Organizing annual open house celebration
- Maintaining monthly blogs and bi-monthly e-newsletter
- General office support as needed
Typical hours are 8a - 5p, M-F, but will include a few Saturdays and some evening hours between March 1st – April 15th for the tax season rush. We offer medical, dental & vision benefits, a 401k plan and competitive compensation. We also offer a family-like atmosphere that is fun, creative, and loaded with caffeine!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.